The Library is available during off hours to non-profit community groups for meetings free of charge. If interested in using the Library, please download the Application form, print it out, complete the requested information, and fax it to the Library at 914-669-5173 to the attention of Phyllis Gargiulo. For more detailed information about the Library use, please refer to the Library Policies.
Visits from school classes, nursery schools, scouts or other organizations are welcome. Please call ahead and arrange a convenient time.
Other services include
- Public fax and photocopier
- Federal and state tax forms
- Monthly art exhibits
- Reference Assistance
- Depository for off-hours return (all library material accepted)
- Computers for word processing
- Annual book sale and fair (Mother’s Day weekend)
- Wireless Internet Access