North Salem Library Fair
Join us for our Cinco de Mayo Cooks and Books Party on Friday, May 4th at 6:30 pm. To purchase tickets send a check to the library or purchase tickets online, $50 per person or $70 at the door. Local cooks will pass trays of their own hors d’oeuvres while you listen to music, drink wine and beer, peruse the 1000’s of books for sale, take selfies, see old friends and, in general, have a good time for a good cause.
To purchase tickets online, scroll down to use the “donate button”.
After Friday night’s fun, bring the family to the library fair on Saturday, May 5th from 10:00 to 5:00.
– craft stations – decorate and wrap a terracotta plant for mom, make some slime, face painting and more
– Demonstrations – fencing 1:00 – 1:45, Golden’s Bridge Hounds 12:00 – 12:45
– music by the Goat Rodeo Band
– Games, giant jenga, bingo and more
– Building Department Safety Fair with 10+ stations including FEMA, Animal Rescue, Red Cross, and more
– Community Groups
– Plants for sale including 20 variety of heirloom tomatoes
– Baked Sale
– Food Trucks – Mt. Kisco Seafood & King Kone
– 1000’s of books for sale
Get great bargains on Sunday as all books are half price between 11:00 and 3:00