We have missed everyone and want to see you back in the library. We will be open to the public in a limited way beginning on Monday, July 27th. The hours for the public are:
Monday, 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Friday, 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Saturday, 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
Our primary concern is the well-being of our patrons and staff so please follow these guidelines.
- Do not come if you have a temperature, are feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone with COVID in the last 14 days.
- Only 10 patrons will be allowed inside the library at a time.
- Please stay socially distanced.
- Wear your mask when you enter and at all times in the library. Patrons who do not wear masks will be asked to leave following Governor Cuomo’s executive order.
- Only two computers are available for use.
- Please keep your visit short, about 30 minutes. Seating has been reduced.
- Bathrooms are closed to the public except for emergency use.
- The library is cleaned every day and high touch area are cleaned more frequently.
- Appointments are necessary to use the children’s room. Please call or email the library to arrange a time to come in.
- Only one family/group will be allowed in the children’s room at a time.
- Unfortunately we have had to remove all the toys and puppets and disable the public computers in the children’s room.
- We would love to have you stay and play with your children but not yet.
- Please keep your visit short.
- Everyone over the age of two must wear a mask.
Curbside pickup will continue indefinitely.
Call 914-669-5161 or email the library, email@example.com, with your request and we will find the item, check it out to you and leave it outside on the bench or in the vestibule. You can also place a hold on an item. Deliveries have resumed between libraries so any holds you place will be delivered here.